Re: New to DocBook: XML or SGML, Clark or Open?

Running under Linux, OpenJade 1.3 / OpenSP 1.34 gives the correct error messages (ie.the same as Jade), which suggests that the problem is with the Windows build of OpenJade.

Aren't the error message files generated by Perl scripts? Possibly an older set of include files was used at the time the Windows EXEs were built. I don't have a suitable build environment under Windows (MS Visual C and Perl) to recompile and test.

Dave Brooks