Re: Docbook to htmlhelp

[ Please post stylesheet, application, and tool-related questions to
  docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org. Answer follows on that list. ]

/ Dmitry Tkatchenko <dim@lavtech.ru> was heard to say:
| Hi all!
|
| I am writing software documantation in docbook xml using DTD DocBook XML
| V4.1.2.
| I need to create a windows htmlhelp file. I downloaded htmlhelp stylesheets
| from http://nwalsh.com/xsl/docbook/contrib/htmlhelp/
[...]

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The way to get things done is not
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | to mind who gets the credit of
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | doing them.--Benjamin Jowett