one xml file -> multiple html files?

Dear all!

I'm writing a software documentation in Docbook (DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2) and
I wonder how do I write an xml file that is possible to convert into
multiple html files, e.g. every section or at least chapter in a separate
html file.

I tried it writing xml under Windows in XML Spy 3.5 that converted it into
html using html DocBook Stylesheet 1.29 from Norman Walsh and Microsoft XML
parser 3.0, but unfortunately received a single large html file.

What should I do!

Thanx in advance!

Dmitry