Re: online help

"M. Wroth" wrote:

> That would be really helpful.  What I've been doing (to the extent I have a
> working solution, which is not very) has been to process the documentation
> as a book, render it into HTML, and then compile it with HTMLHelp
> (manually).  It sort of works :-) but I wouldn't hold the result up as a
> great example of on-line help.

XSL stylesheet contains stylesheet (in contrib/htmlhelp/htmlhelp.xsl)
which generates HTML files from DocBook source together with project
files for HTML Help WorkShop. Having this, whole process can be very
easily automated.

Of course, this does not solve fact, that book structures are not always
appropriate for on-line help.