re: text coloring

> > Is it possible to define the color of text in a DocBookX 4.x file?
> > prefer not to customize the stylesheet for conversion to some other
> > format, but prefer to fixate the color directly in Docbook.

> I'm new at this myself, but my understanding is that this is a "not
> clear on the concept" request. DocBook markup is *entirely* semantic.
> If you want to modify the generated output, the *only* place to do so is
> in the stylesheet.

Let me rephrase my question. You're absolutely right, btw. But what is mean
is. I want to color a specific phrase. I have a table with content and
a notice "passed" or "failed" in it, denoting the succes of a certain test.
(See http://jchempaint.sourceforge.net/ -> testsuite).

It can be regarded similar to negative values for money on financial
overviews... Clearly, i do not want to have all my <para> content
colored red (or green) but just a small part.

Thus, my question is, how can i achieve coloring of text different
from 'normal' text?

Egon