Re: .emacs

Hi,
A friend of mine uses DocBook and Emacs, and here is what he does:

I do not have any PSGML config in my .emacs, I put everything in a emacs
config add-on in the files. Something like :

<!-- Keep this comment at the end of the file
  Local variables:
  mode: sgml
  sgml-omittag:t
  sgml-shorttag:t
  sgml-minimize-attributes:nil
  sgml-always-quote-attributes:t
  sgml-indent-step:2
  sgml-indent-data:t
  sgml-parent-document:nil
  sgml-default-dtd-file:"thesis.ced"
  sgml-exposed-tags:nil
  sgml-local-catalogs:("/usr/lib/sgml/catalog")
  sgml-local-ecat-files:nil
  End:
-->

The tags used for spacing are :