Newbie, Formatting Problems.

Hi,
I'm a newbie to DocBook and was trying to convert some of the MS Word
document to DocBook XML.  I prefer <article> since these are small
documents. For eg. Design documents.  I'm using db3xml/docbookx.dtd and
docbook.dsl version 1.46 for printing and html.

My problem is that I want to set paragraph alignment to center for some
paragraphs.  Especially the first page where we give some genric
information.  Though I found an attribute "align" it doesn't seem to be
working.

Another query is, how do I make the html conversion to be one page instead
of a series of pages.  Also, I like to have the TOC after my first page,
that is after ttile, author info, disclaimer and copy right info.  How do I
do this?

Thanks,
--jaimon

--
Jaimon Jose (jjaimon@{yahoo.com, usa.net       | Ph.:91-98450-18143
                      myrealbox.com,           | #include <std_disclaimer.h>