Re: Re: Keyboard shortcuts for links

/ Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk> was heard to say:
| Similar line.
| the 'mediaobject' tag.
|
| How about making the text version of an image mandatory?
| I got the example from tdg, but had I not wanted to,
| I need not have put in either the caption or the text.

I think that falls under the umbrella of attempting to legislate
morality. If authors are forced to put in tags, but not motivated to
do it well, they'll just put in <phrase/> or <phrase>text
desc</phrase> or something like that.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A proof tells us where to concentrate
http://nwalsh.com/            | our doubts.--Anonymous