Announce: sdocbook 4.1.2.3, experimental stylesheets

Hello world,

As I send this, new releases of my Simplified DocBook DTD, XSL, and
DSSSL stylesheets are being uploaded to http://nwalsh.com/

The stylesheet releases are marked "experimental" because I haven't
done a release in a while and I made a lot of changes in the last
couple of days. Please report any problems asap.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If all mankind were to disappear,
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | the world would regenerate back to
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | the rich state of equilibrium that