Re: DocBook XML V4.1.2 Released (& mirrored)

Hello Norm and folks,

On Sun, 27 Aug 2000, Norman Walsh wrote:
> DocBook XML V4.1.2 has been released.

I cannot validate my document against this DTD. The xmlproc output is
attached (xmlproc is part of the Python PyXML package).

Same thing with XML Spy 3.0, but different error: "This file is not valid
- text is not well-formed after entity resolution(please verify all
entities)" concerning dbpoolx.mod. The highlighted text of the dtd is
attached.

(This is probably unrelated, but I mirrored the DTD locally so that it is
available via the FPI URL, and I don't have any system CATALOG file)

What shall I do to make this work? Anyone with success report using these
tools and the DocBook XML DTD? (Please note that I haven't tried with M$
XML Notepad)

Keep up with the good work for a structured world ;-),

Best regards,

-Sylvan
--
Do, or do not. There's no try. -Yoda