Re: bridgehead in <*edlist>

/ Camille Bégnis <camille@mandrakesoft.com> was heard to say:
| I suggest then amodification to the DTD, so that <bridgehead> be allowed
| as a children of <orderedlist> and <itemizedlist>.

No, I think that would be a mistake. Instead, I suggest that you break
the list if you need to insert something as intrusive as a bridgehead.
You can get the appropriate numbering with continuation:

</listitem>
</orderedlist>

<bridgehead>...</bridgehead>

<orderedlist continuation="continues">
<listitem>

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | During the first period of a man's
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | life the greatest danger is:
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | <em>not to take the