Re: Declaring entities in different files

/ Horacio MG <homega@ciberia.es> was heard to say:
| Sorry, that doesn't solve my problem as I would still end up with a big
| list of declarations in book.sgml.  The idea is to make it easy for
| people to go and add an sgml doc into a given directory (e.g. man1/),
| and then declare it in a file for that directory (say chap.1.sgml is
| where all declarations for files in man1/ should go).

There's no easy way to do that. Declarations can only go in the doctype
declaration and you can only have one of those per "document".

It sounds like you need a "document" at each level, man1, man2, etc.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | If you settle for what they're giving
http://nwalsh.com/            | you, you deserve what you get.