This is a test

OASIS is moving all of the lists it manages to a new provider.
I am temporarily unable to approve messages or manage what messages
go to the list. I'm working on the problem. But, of course, if this
post fails, you'll never know that.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | I'm NOT in denial!
http://nwalsh.com/            |