Re: OT: DocBook and Literate Programming?

On Monday 10 July 2000, at 23 h 38, the keyboard of "Jeff Duska"
<jeff@duska.com> wrote:

> Next, which is the better way to create a DocBook project today. Should I
> use XML or SGML?

I would say XML, without hesitation. The future versions of DocBook will be
XML-only, anyway.

> I figured you'd want to use XML, but I don't understand
> where all the tools are to get a printed document created.

Remember XML is a subset of SGML. Any SGML tool will be fine, while we wait for XML-specific programs to mature.