Re: No <co> in <userinput> ?

/ Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk> was heard to say:
| Is there any reason why <co> (callout) is allowed in <screen> but
| disallowed in <userinput>?  I'd have thought being able to mark parts
| of a user's command line to refer back to in discussion would be a useful
| facility.

I don't think we ever considred someone wanting to put CO inside an
inline.  It doesn't seem unreasonable to me. File an RFE and we'll
discuss it at the next meeting.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Nature is amoral, not immoral.
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | [It] existed for eons before we
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | arrived, didn't know we were