RE: Re[2]: General roadmap questions

----------------Hmmmm. Can you do that? If so...that is MOST interesting....

[ I can. The docbook and docbook-apps lists are moderated (by me :-).
In the approval, I can send your post to docbook-apps instead of
docbook.  But I didn't :-) Moderation, by the way, is just a mechanism
for preventing spam; I don't moderate content. If it's vaguely
DocBook-related, I approve it, whether I like it or not :-).]

Bob Mueller
Compuware Corp.