anchorage and pdf-output S-DocBook

S鷢dag 21. mai 2000 kl. 01:07:58 -0400, skrev Norman Walsh:
> You can get the book right now: http://docbook.org/tdg/

Thankyou! Actually i found out yesterday... all by myself, having visited your website again.

> paragraph, figure, etc.) so you can just use the ID of that thing.

OK!, i will find out how to specify the location of that ID, i hope..
(i "begin" to think i am missing some very elementary knowledge here..)

> Probably what you want is glossterm.

 It sounds nice.. You know, i'd love to use it.
But simpledocbook doesn't have that facility either.
I think it only has xref, link and ulink for "real" linking purposes.

> You can use <glossterm linkend="obsdef">obscure</glossterm> words
> and let the stylesheet link them.
>
> http://nwalsh.com/docbook/xsl/

i will use these for the html part, but the pdf part or ps (-rtf,.. they say word is good for printing..) is still missing. I can't get db2(...) to do it; jade won't do what i tell it to do..
OK: it says: DTDDECL not supported, and when i change that in the catalogfile it just hangs.
Any advice, again..?

Inge
--

         | @skole  ()|