Re: Problem with TeX jade output.

Caleb,

On Mon, May 15, 2000 at 12:35:48PM -0400, Caleb Land wrote:
> programs for handling DocBook).  I am running FreeBSD 4.0 with all of the
> docbook stuff installed from ports.  I have a simple DocBook document

Can you send me the document, the command line you are using to generate
the formatted output, and your customised stylesheet.  Can you also send
me the output of

    ls -l /var/db/pkg

which will show me which ports you have installed (and the version numbers).
I run FreeBSD here, and am responsible for the interaction between the
ports that you're using.  I haven't seen the problem you're having, or
seen it reported elsewhere.