Re: xml packages in Debian Re: customised docbook

/ Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@pasteur.fr> was heard to say:
| I don't think that the N. Walsh's XSL stylesheets have been
| packaged but there are several XSL tools in the last Debian,
| at least XT and Transformiix.

I'm running Linux again (yay!) and Debian to boot, so I'm planning to
build .deb (and .rpm) packages for the stylesheets. (Anyone who wants to
point me to the appropriate howto...feel free.)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Why shouldn't things be largely
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | absurd, futile, and transitory?
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | They are so, and we are so, and