Re: : in docbook -> html

[I'm moving this thread to docbook-apps, please don't follow-up here.
--moderator]

Hi Joerg,

JW> I'm using Norm'S stylesheets to convert docbook into html
JW> documentation (and ps).
What program do you use to convert docbook to ps?
I had a lot of problems trying to do this and would be thankful for
any tip. (i am using win32, so if you do this on unix, simply ignore
this message)
thanks in advance

--
Best regards,