Re: page numbers in TOC

>  > My foo.pdf have cross references, the only problem is that the
>  > cross references are inside a red box, like a html link.
>
> write a file called jadetex.cfg containing
>
>  \hypersetup{colorlinks, linkcolor=black}
>
> and see if it has any effect

We are working to solve the same problem of the display of links in pdf,
and tried this suggestion with no success so far.  Perhaps I haven't put
the file in the correct directory.  At any rate, the problem for us is
not so much the color of the links, but the fact that they display as
boxes around the text, which makes it difficult to read.  We would like
to change the links to colored text, with no boxes.

Back in December (12/22/99) Norm posted an answer to this question, and
we've been trying to apply it:

// "Michael Wiedmann" <michael.wiedmann@detewe.de> was heard to say:
/| S. Rahtz suggested  'then write your DSSSL stylesheet to make the
/| links colored. thats the correct approach.'
/|
/| How can I do that?
/| A first glance over the *.dsl-files gave me no hint where to start.
/
/Wrap the bits you want to be colored in something like this:
/
/(make sequence
/  (let* ((colr-space (color-space
/                      "ISO/IEC 10179:1996//Color-Space Family::Device
RGB"))
/         (red (color colr-space 1 0 0)))
/      color: red
/      (process-children)))
/
/Where you might, naturally, choose something other than red :-)

Can this code be used in the customization layer of the stylesheet?
How?  And does it remove the colored boxes around the links and make the
text colored instead?

---
Bob