Re: Changing Chapter/Section names on specific documents.

/ Jorge Godoy <godoy@conectiva.com.br> was heard to say:
| I have some documents (booklets and magazine articles) where I want to
| change the words "Chapter" and "Section" for "Module" and something
| else. But, I also have some books where I need to keep those words. Is
| there a way to customize these names on my stylesheet to make these
| changes only when needed?

Yes, you can build a customized stylesheet that replaces the words,
but it's not terribly easy. Are you using DSSSL or XSL?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Thou shalt not pray to Zeus for
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | things your usual god would laugh
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | at.