jadetex release

There is a new release (2.13) of my Jadetex package in
http://www.tug.org/applications/jadetex/jadetex.zip

Apart from cleaning and packaging things better, you'll find the
installation manual in doc/, some test files in test/.

The main body of code has been enhanced with some fixes from Simon
Pepping which have been hanging over my head since the new year. They
deal with fences in math, indentation after display math, and handling
of multiple columns. I have also tinkered with tables again, which
probably breaks some existing documents, while fixing some others.

Do NOT incorporate this blindly in production systems without testing!

Sebastian Rahtz