Prototypes of C++ methods

Hi,

For my Master's Thesis I need to have a few prototypes for some C++
methods. I can do most of them using the normal tags. I use it like this:

<funcsynopsis>
<funcsynopsisinfo>#include &lt;ZombieClient.h></funcsynopsisinfo>
<paramdef>
const bool <parameter>Block = false</parameter>
</paramdef>
</funcsynopsis>

This corresponds to a method definition of:

	Packet * receive (const bool Block = false);

But how do I get an extra 'const' in there? Like this?

        Packet * receive (const bool Block = false) const;

I haven't found any way of doing it. Can it be done, or have I just
misunderstood something? I hope this kind of question is relevant for this
list, otherwise I apologize.

	Regards, Jan Ekholm

 Jan 'Chakie' Ekholm |    CS at Åbo Akademi University, Turku, Finland
    Linux Inside     | I'm the blue screen of death, no-one hears you scream