Re: Best way to have an XML-document which can be parsedas SGML?

On Sun, 12 Mar 2000, Norman Walsh wrote:

> | I would like to have my DocBook XML documents in a form in which I can
> | equally well apply XSL-stylesheets with Cocoon as process it with Jade (to
> | get RTF and PDF)
>
> This should be easy. Just use the XML declaration when processing them
> with Jade.
>
>   jade xxx \path\where\you\put\jade\xml.dcl yourfile.xml

I just got this working, and the RTF looks very promising.

Thank you very much for your help.

Just to help others:  The advice included with SP to make it grok XML
should not be followed when working with jade (this took me a while to
undo).
--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen             "...plus...Tubular Bells!"
  http://unixsnedkeren.dk/ravn