No Subject

I'm attempting to create an XML doc to the DocBK spec.

<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//Norman Walsh//DTD DocBk XML V1.4//EN"
                   "http://docbook.org/docbook/xml/1.4/db3xml.dtd">

Can anyone tell me if the anchor and link elements are correct and if they
are nested correctly?

<para>
This architecture for information object exchange is only one
of several potential solutions. Other approaches such as workflow and
messaging
provide a richer set of functions for information object administration but
require much closer collaboration on software selection. Generic clients such
as web and/or TN3270 provide an only slightly reduced level of autonomy but
may be more difficult to integrate closely with a particular business
application. This guideline is not directed at workflow, messaging or web
clients. There is no intent, explicit or implicit, in this guideline to
constrain solutions for those environments. For more information about these
other areas please see the

    <anchor>http://www.wisc.edu/arch/results/proc_to_proc_iandc.html#OAA</an
<anchor>http://www.wisc.edu/arch/results/proc_to_proc_iandc.html#OAA</anchor>
    <link>"Related Architectural Areas"</link>

section of named

    <anchor>http://www.wisc.edu/arch/results/proc_to_proc_iandc.html</anchor>
    <link>Issues and Context for Implementing Process-to-process Exchange
of Structured Data.</link>

</para>

Sincerely,
David Parker

mailto:david.parker@doit.wisc.edu

Library, Instructional & Retrieval Applications,
Division of Information Technology,
1210 West Dayton Street, Madison WI  53706
Phone: 608.265.7829 	FAX: 608.265-6453