Re: DocBook -> ps anyone?

/ Andreas Jellinghaus <aj@dungeon.inka.de> was heard to say:
| but beware: the xsl stylesheets seem to be alpha quality in pdf rendering

Yep.

| norm: is it helpfull to write bug reports ? for example page counters
| start several times at 1 within a book.

Yes, bug reports are very helpful. I'm sortof waiting for FOP
and other tools to support the current WD/last call WD before I
spend a lot of time fixing things, but I'd still like to know
what needs to be fixed :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Resist the urge to hurry; it will
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | only slow you down--Bruce Eckel
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |