Re: Patch to support a variety of paper sizes (print output)

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Norman Walsh wrote:

> / Simos Xenitellis <S.Xenitellis@rhbnc.ac.uk> was heard to say:
> | 	Attached is a patch to db152.zip, to support different page sizes,
> | like A4, A3 etc.. I got the info on page sizes from
>
> Ok, I've incorporated those changes. Is it necessary to specify
> landscape/portrait for each of these, or is that somehow part of
> the A/B/C distinction?
>
> (And if that's not the A/B/C distinction, what is?)

Ax is the size of the paper.  A4 is pretty close to US letter size.  A3 is
two times A4, A2 is two times A3 etc.  An A5 is half the size of A4 etc.

The corresponding Cx is the size of the envelope to hold the paper.  The
usage of Bx evades me at the moment.

Landscape/Portrait is a seperate attribute.

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen               "...plus...Tubular Bells!"
  http://www.mip.sdu.dk/~ravn