Re: Errors in translations of DocBook dbl1xx.ent files

Andreas Kahari (andreas@tdb.uu.se) wrote:

> Now, how do I go about reporting this bug? How may I change these
> kinds of things in my stylesheet (it *is* a stylesheet matter, isn't
> it?) without making actual changes to my 'dbl1sv.ent' file?

Submit your translations/corrections to Norm <ndw@nwalsh.com> and he
will for sure include them in the next release of the stylesheets.

If you are in a hurry, you can make the corrections in a copy of
"dbl1sv.ent" and including it in your custom stylesheet like:

<!DOCTYPE style-sheet PUBLIC "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN" [
<!ENTITY % sv.words SYSTEM "./dbl1sv.ent">
%sv.words;
]>

[Since I´m not complete sure about this workaround someone may prove
me wrong!]

Michael
--
          Looking for an X11 based PalmPilot Address Manager?
        Have a look at http://www.in-berlin.de/User/miwie/pia/