Re: PDF graphics

Thanks for this. We were stuck going the ps to pdf route
but I wasn't happy to lose hyperlinks.

However, how do I up the pdfjadetex capacities, it's failing:

! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [parameter stack size=500].

The stack size seems pinned to 500, I've actually set:

stack_size = 1000   % simultaneous input sources

I could increase it to 500, then increases past that just
didn't take effect. Any suggestions? Is this related to some
other config option in /usr/share/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf?

Sam

--

---
Bob