Re: Page orientation: Portrait X Landscape

Jorge Godoy (godoy@conectiva.com.br) wrote:
> Is there any way I can specify page orientation on my stylesheet?

Say in your custom-stylesheet (if you use USletter":

(define %paper-type%
  "USlandscape")

If you need another papertype copy from "print/dbparam.dsl" the
following parts to your custom stylesheets and add the appropriate
definitions for your paper type (and donīt forget to forward them to
Norm):

(define %page-width%
   (case %paper-type%
      (("A4") 210mm)
      (("USletter") 8.5in)
      (("USlandscape") 11in)))

(define %page-height%
   (case %paper-type%
      (("A4") 297mm)
      (("USletter") 11in)
      (("USlandscape") 8.5in)))

Michael
--
          Looking for an X11 based PalmPilot Address Manager?
        Have a look at http://www.in-berlin.de/User/miwie/pia/