Re: Debugging a jade/openjade error message

/ Jorge Godoy <godoy@conectiva.com.br> was heard to say:
| By the way, I'm using your DSSSL stylesheets and writing with all XML
| compatibility possible. Can I use the leading and ending question

If you use the XML SGML Declaration (.../jade/xml.dcl) when you
process the documents, then they are interpreted as XML and you
must use <empty/> syntax and <?pi?> syntax. If you use an SGML
decl, then you can't use <empty/> but you can, as a matter of
fact, still use <?pi?> since the trailing ? becomes part of teh
PI text.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | People often say that this or that
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | person has not yet found himself.
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | But the self is not something one