Re: REVHISTORY minor problem

Simos Xenitellis (S.Xenitellis@rhbnc.ac.uk) wrote:
> While writing a REVHISTORY, the output in DVI/PS has a minor
> problem. There is no spaces around the <DATE>.

I posted this already at around 991231 to the DocBook list and Norman
answered then "It's a bug in JadeTeX. It doesn't do the right thing
with the table."

Adam Di Carlo suggested to work out a patch for the stylesheet dbttlg.dsl
which I did and sent it already to Norman (unfortunately it didnīt make
it into V1.50 of the DSSSL-stylesheets).

If you want a patched version of dbttlpg.dsl mail me privately.

Michael
--
          Looking for an X11 based PalmPilot Address Manager?
        Have a look at http://www.in-berlin.de/User/miwie/pia/