DOCBOOK LIST DOWNTIME

Hello world,

It appears that the DocBook mailing list has been down for some
time. With the exception of three messages which I just approved
a few moments ago, the last message I can find that was sent to
the list successfully is dated 12 Jan 2000.

I first noticed the problem last week and have been working to
get it resolved since then.  If you have attempted to send mail
to the DocBook mailing list and you recieved errors or if the
message simply vanished into the ether, please send it again.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Anything more than the truth would
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | be too much.--Robert Frost