Re: Quick Questions..

Hey!

Thanks so much for the tip. A friend of mine pointed out to me that I can
use your "nochunks" option on the commandline with Jade using the -V
option. (jade -V nochunks).. it works almost perfectly except now the HTML
looks bad:

<HTML
><HEAD
><TITLE
>Jabber FAQ</TITLE
><META
NAME="GENERATOR"
CONTENT="Modular DocBook HTML Stylesheet Version 1.49"></HEAD
><BODY

I know it is just a minor thing to pick at, but that is some nasty looking
HTML. Might anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks!!

I'm still waiting on an answer to that first question I posted.. I still
haven't found any answer myself.

Eliot Landrum
eliot@landrum.cx