Re: Bug with %two-side% ?

Peter Schrammel <peter.schrammel@unibw-muenchen.de> writes:

> if I turn two-side Layout on there seems two be a bug. If a new
> chapter starts it starts a new side and always begins on a right
> side (even if the previous side was a rightside, too). Any hints ?

Chapters should always start on the right side if you have two-side
option set.  That is correct behaviour, IMHO.

But the margins are wrong using two-side and the tex-backend.  I don't
remember if that's how it when I use RTF (or MIF).

 Thomas André Berger               Open Systems Computing a.s
 email: thomasbe@osc.no            Kongensgt. 9, N-0153 Oslo, Norway
                                   phone +47 2331 4758, fax +47 2220 0285