Re: DAVENPORT: UML

XMI is supported by the OpenSource ARGO-UML tool I believe, so from the purpose of actual
modelling it may be the most useful(ARGO generates java from the diagrams). It ought to be
simple to convert the serialized diagram to SYNOPSIS/CLASSSYNOPSIS by writing a custom
XMI parser; but that simplicity would depend on XMI's serialization of relationships, I guess...
Rahul