Re: DAVENPORT: explicit newlines in titles

/ Joerg Wittenberger <Joerg.Wittenberger@pobox.com> was heard to say:
| I need to specify some exact line breaks within some docbook
| documents.  Especialy I need line breaks within the titles of
| documents.  My question: it there a "right way" to do it (or even some
| provision within docbook already)?

The right way to do it is with a processing instruction, but this
requires a system that will recognize it.  (This reminds me that I
should probably implement support for a line break PI in titles
in my DSSSL stylesheets. Hmmm....)

Anyway, there's no DocBook element or attribute that will influence
the linebreaks in titles.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The hundred billion galaxies of
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | our visible universe, each with a
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | hundred billion stars, is but a