DAVENPORT: [admin] Does 'therichards.org' mean anything to you?

Does someone out there have some sort of autoforwarding scheme running?
I'm getting lots of bounce messages for a user at 'therichards.org', but

1. therichards.org isn't in DNS
2. There's no one subscribed to the list from that domain. Nor
   is the user in question (or any fuzzy match of it that I can
   construct in wetware) subscribed from somewhere else AFAICT.
3. The headers on the bounced mail aren't particularly illuminating.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Curiosity never killed anything
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | except maybe a few hours.
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    |