DAVENPORT: [DOCBOOK] programlisting

Hi!

I am a newbie here. When I put soem code in between <programlisting>
</programlisting> tags. But the expression "scanf(&mask);" generates
errors. When I say db2html, it says, "no general entity mask".

How can I get docbook to leave my code alone without trying to interpret
it as some tags?

Thanks for any help.

regards,
--girlNextDoor.

Sujatha Natraj					ComputerEngineering(yr2/sem4)
	SMTP    :sujathan@comp.nus.edu.sg
	         eng71667@leonis.nus.edu.sg
	PSTN 	:+65.256.8660
	HTTP	:http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~sujathan