DAVENPORT: Many troubles

Hello!

I'm trying to use docbook (3.0 and 3.1) with XEMacs 20.4, and sometimes run
into troubles.

First, what is the fate of documentation? It's still for 2.4.1 and only
reference for3.0. Will they be updated some day?

Second, I guess it's Emacs' fault, but while it finds ARTICLE in both 3.0 and
3.1, it fails to find external entity BOOK in 3.1.

I'm ABSOLUTELY not an SGML expert, so my last question may be pretty dumb.

Alex.