[DSSSL Stylesheets] bugs and vertical spacing changes

Much about the way that vertical spacing is done by the DocBook
Stylesheets (DSSSL) drives me insane.  After much hair-tearing, I have
fixed the most egregious problems.

The include DSSSL code, I believe, should be applied (replacing
procedures) upstream.  I can substantiate my claim that this patch
significantly improves Docbook/Print output if needed.

Norm, if you want diffs, I can make them.

;; seems to be a bug in JadeTeX -- we get a wierd indent on table
;;   cells for the first line only.  This is a workaround.
(define %cals-cell-before-column-margin%
  (cond ((equal? (print-backend) 'tex)
	 0pt)
	(else
	 3pt)))

;;
;; deal with excessive indentation in lists and such
;;

; we don't want $para-container$ in the following
(element varlistentry (process-children-trim))
(element glossentry  (process-children-trim))

; space-after on quanda answer is excessive; keep with next should be
; upstream
(element question
  (let* ((chlist   (children (current-node)))
         (firstch  (node-list-first chlist))
         (restch   (node-list-rest chlist)))
    (make sequence
      (make paragraph
	space-after: (/ %para-sep% 2)
	keep-with-next?: #t
        (make sequence
          font-weight: 'bold
          (literal (question-answer-label (current-node)) " "))
        (process-node-list (children firstch)))
      (process-node-list restch))))

; front space on lists drives me insane
(define ($list$)
  (make display-group
    start-indent: (if (INBLOCK?)
                      (inherited-start-indent)
                      (+ %block-start-indent% (inherited-start-indent)))
    space-after:  (if (INLIST?) %para-sep% %block-sep%)))
;; hack
(element (itemizedlist listitem para)
  (if (first-sibling?)
      (make paragraph
        space-after: %para-sep%
        start-indent: (if (member (current-node) (outer-parent-list))
                          %body-start-indent%
                          (inherited-start-indent))
        (process-children-trim))
      ($paragraph$)))