Re: pdfjadetext (was Re: styleheets)

Nik Clayton wrote:

> > I know that fact. I have a DocBook document, which is more than 1000
> > pages long. I can process this manual.tex manual with "pdfjadetex
> > manual.tex" or "pdftex &pdfjadetex manual.tex"
> >
> > The crux is, it stops after 720 pages with a TeX error message: "TeX
> > capacity exceeded". Sorry I can't mail the exact message, because I
> > hosed my Debian system. I tried to upgrade to a newer unstable jadetex.
>
> Can you put this up for FTP somewhere so I can try and duplicate the
> problem?

Yes, it is in a CVS repository at http://cvs.php.net/. To checkout only
the docs, you have to change php3 to phpdoc. The size is about 1.6 MB.

There is also a Makefile to produce the TeX file with "make tex" but no
"make pdf".

Another method to get the source is via rsync. Try "rsync
rsync.php.net::" and then "rsync rsync.php.net::phpweb
/path/you/want/it".

-Egon

PS: I have now splitted it into two parts. Any suggestions to improve
are welcome. I have noticed that in the function reference are no links
to other functions.