Re: docbook XML entities in nsgmls

/ Terry Allen <tallen@sonic.net> was heard to say:
| It really doesn't matter what decl you use so long as it doesn't
| trip you up.  To detect unwanted Unicode characters would require
| a much more finely tuned decl.  And much as I like nsgmls (and use
| it exclusively most of the time), to get all the little XML nits
| you need to use an XML parser.

Yes. James' XP distribution includes 'xmltime', a simple app that does
a non-validating parse and the XML4J distribution includes xjparse
which can do a validating parse with the right options
(-p com.ibm.xml.parsers.DOMParser)

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | All along the untrodden paths of
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | the future, I can see the
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | footprints of an unseen hand.--Sir