Re: styleheets

Nik Clayton wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 15, 1999 at 12:00:27AM -0700, Davide Saccon wrote:
> > > How do you generate PDF ? I am very VERY interested in !!
> >
> > I use
> >
> > jade -t tex -d <path>/docbook.dsl <path>/docbook.dcl myfile.sgml
> > dvips -o <myfile>.ps <myfile>x.dvi
> > gs -dNOPAUSE  -sPAPERSIZE=a4 -sDEVICE=pdfwrite
> > -sOutputFile=<myfile>.pdf <myfile>.ps -c quit
>
> You can build pdftex and pdfjadetex as well (teTeX builds pdftex as
> standard, and the Makefiles for JadeTeX build pdfjaetex).  You can then
> run
>
>     pdftex "&pdfjadetex" <filename>.tex
>
> and get a PDF file complete with all the internal links working.

This sounds very stupid but I am very confused :
I manage to get the jadetex and pdfjadetex macros and make them work with
calls to tex or pdftex but how can you get the  jadetex or pdfjadetex
executables that are used sometimes ?!?!

Please excuse my ignorance and help me.
Thanks in advance

Guillaume