Re: jade: missing closing delimiter

/ Gilles Lamiral <lamiral@mail.dotcom.fr> was heard to say:
| I've changed this file and put the declaration in one line but jade then claim
| the line is too long (more than 240 c).

Did you make any other changes? The 3.1 distribution has been used without
error by thousands. Maybe the default SGML declaration that Jade is using
on your system doesn't have the limits set high enough. Try passing the
docbook.dcl file to Jade right before your SGM file on the command line.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The reasonable man adapts himself
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | to the world; the unreasonable one
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | persists in trying to adapt the