Who's using DocBook?

I get periodic requests for this information and, if I ever had a
list, I've missplaced it.

If you manage (or know that your organization manages) some
collection of DocBook documents and you don't mind having that
fact publicly acknowledged, would you please tell me? No need to
copy the list, I'll post the results in a week or so.  I know of
some of the collections, but undoubtedly I don't know them all
so please tell me even if you think I already know.

If you can estimate the size of the collection (in whatever
units are convenient for you), I'm curious about that, too.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | In all pointed sentences, some
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | degree of accuracy must be
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | sacrificed to conciseness.--Samuel