Re: Web servers in <bibliography>?

On Friday 15 October 1999, at 7 h 24, the keyboard of Norman Walsh
<ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:

> Drop the <bookbiblio> wrapper (just put all the content in the
> <biblioentry>) and use <citetitle> instead of <title>. You can put
> a <ulink> in a cited title.

Thanks, it works fine for validation. But the Modular Stylesheets do not
display it? (TeX and HTML output.)

      <biblioentry>
	   <citetitle>DocBook:
               <ulink url="http://www.docbook.org/">
               The Definitive Guide</ulink></citetitle>
	  <author>
	    <surname>Walsh</surname>
	    <firstname>Norman</firstname>
	  </author>
	  <author>
	    <surname>Muellner</surname>
	    <firstname>Leonard</firstname>
	  </author>
	  <editor>
	    <surname>O'Reilly</surname>
	  </editor>
	  <isbn>1-56592-580-7</isbn>
	  <abstract>
	    <para>I didn't read it yet. The entire book is
            also online.</para>
	  </abstract>
      </biblioentry>