Re: All the customizable feature of the docbook stylesheet.

ndw@nwalsh.com wrote:

> / pietro abate <pietro.abate@st.com> was heard to say:
> | Where can I found all the customizable feature of the docbook
> | stylesheet, and in particular to add footer and header in each page ?
>
> Which stylesheets? What backend? Etc...

I think that the answers for my questions are:

the .../print/dbparam.dsl and .../html/dbparam.dsl contain all the
parameters of the stylesheet and the parameter to add header and footer
are:
(define %chap-app-running-heads% #t)
(define %chap-app-running-head-autolabel% #t)

right ?

bye,
	pietro