Re: looking for Framemaker -> SGML DocBook DTD (and DkBk -> Fmk) free tools

/ Sylvan Ravinet <sylvan@ravinet.com> was heard to say:
| I'm looking for tools which builds up bridges between Framemaker and
| DocBook:
|
| Framemaker -> SGML DocBook DTD tools & DSSL stylesheets

Ugh. That's the difficult direction. I don't know of any canned
solutions.

| and
| DocBook SGML DTD & DSSL stylesheets -> Framemaker

Chris Maden, formerly of O'Reilly, published the DSSSL scripts that
convert DocBook: TDG to MIF for Frame. That exercises just about all
of DocBook, if I'm not mistaken. :-)

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | [The internet is] the largest
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | equivalence class in the reflexive
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | transitive symmetric closure of